Dive-In Inquiry Course
Part 1: Mindful Inquiry
Back by popular demand, Part 1 is the first of several short courses to learn how to inquire in a more effective and transformative way.
Mindful – the immediate awareness of and contact with your inner world.
Inquiry – exploration to know and understand your self more clearly.
This course runs on Tuesdays from 21 February 2023, for six consecutive weeks.
Spanning five weekly sessions plus a bonus ‘open inquiry’ session, the course provides:
- Key concepts and orientation. You’ll learn what inquiry is, and how it is different from and complementary to other inner practices ranging from meditation to coaching, journaling to therapy.
- Experiential preparation and engagement. You’ll discover how it feels to inquire, how to start bringing an attitude of friendly interest to your everyday experience, and what stops and limits that warm curiosity.
- Practical techniques to build your capacity for inquiry. You’ll learn how to cultivate a clear focus on your experience, a greater in-touchness with yourself, and a capacity to recognise and describe what emerges with precision.
- Essential support. You’ll have the practical support and guidance of an experienced inquiry teacher, and the chance to inquire with others.
- Connection to a vibrant community. You’ll be able to connect with others learning inquiry, from around the world.
Dates, times and course fee
The course takes place via Zoom, running from 6:00pm to 8:45pm (UK time) on the following Tuesdays:
- 21 February
- 28 February
- 7 March
- 14 March
- 21 March
- 28 March (bonus ‘open inquiry’ session).
The course fee is ₤100 (about US$120). It runs over five weekly sessions, and includes a bonus ‘open inquiry’ session, in which you’re invited to take your new inquiry skills out for a spin with our teachers and former ‘graduates’ of the course. (We invite all who have previously completed the course to this bonus session.)
Your course fee includes access to course materials, teachings and recordings of live sessions, which you can review anytime.
Note that exercises done in breakout rooms are not recorded.
If you have any queries regarding registration or courses, free to contact Susan at email@example.com