Dive-In Inquiry Course
Module 2: 3D Inquiry
Would you like to learn how to inquire more skilfully into the currents and flows of your heart and your feelings? Do you need to develop your capacity to be in touch with the felt sense of your experience? Does your inquiry sometimes get trapped by your slippery mind?
Join us for the second module of the Dive-In Online Inquiry Course to develop your skill with the three centres of the head, the heart and the belly.
Starts 15 November
Format & costs
The course takes place via Zoom, running from 6:30pm to 9:00pm (UK time) on the following Tuesdays:
- 15 November
- 22 November
- 29 November
- 6 December
- 13 December
- 20 December (bonus ‘open inquiry’ session)
It costs £125 per person (about US$140).
- No credit card? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment via PayPal.
Module 2 is open to inquirers with some experience, and anyone who has completed Module 1.
- We won’t be recapping the various foundational elements of inquiry, so if you’re totally new to inquiry, we recommend waiting for the next round of Module 1, which will kick off in the new year.
- Any participants who haven’t completed Module 1 are encouraged to read chapters 1 to 10 of Diving in the Inner Ocean.
Your course fee includes:
- Access to course materials and recordings of live sessions from the course, for you to review anytime.
- Access to the full library of Dive-In with Dom sessions. You’ll be able to review Dom’s teachings, and see and learn from others in their inquiry process.
If you have any queries regarding registration or courses, free to contact Susan at email@example.com